Exhibit October 31 – December 16
November Reception, Saturday, Nov 4, from 5 pm to 7 pm
December Reception, Saturday 2, 5 pm to 7 pm
We look forward to seeing more of your festive creations and another successful Holiday Boutique!
TO PRINT HOLIDAY BOUTIQUE INSTRUCTIONS AND INVENTORY CHECK-IN FORM – Click Here
The HOLIDAY BOUTIQUE INSTRUCTIONS AND INVENTORY CHECK-IN FORM ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT NVAL CARTER HOUSE GALLERY, 48 Quartz Hill Rd., Redding
NVAL HOLIDAY BOUTIQUE – GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
***NOTE: ARTWORK DUE — 2 DAYS ONLY — FRIDAY & SATURDAY – OCTOBER 27-28, 11 am – 4 pm. DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED. Bring in when you can!
CURRENT MEMBERSHIP MUST BE PAID. Thank you for your cooperation!! NVAL TAKES A 20% COMMISSION ON SALES.
The Holiday Boutique will have a tree especially for “handmade ornaments” this year!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHECKING IN ITEMS for the NVAL Holiday Boutique
1) Your North Valley Art League (NVAL) code is X (designating the Holiday Boutique) the first two (2) letters of your first name and the first three (3) letters of your last name after the X. As an example, my code would be: Xchbry (Charlotte Bryson).
2) Pre-tag all of your items with the sales price, your NVAL code, and whatever numbering system makes you comfortable. This code, and the number, will be used on NVAL invoices in order to credit you properly for sales.
3) Fill out the inventory form listing all of your items (numerical order helps). Make one copy for the League and one copy for yourself.
4) Items without proper tags and inventory will not be accepted.
5) When you check in, please bring your items in a sturdy container with your name on it for storage before and after the boutique. Items will not be accepted without a proper storage container.
6) We will be very careful with your work, but will assume no responsibility beyond insurance coverage.
7) Check-out will take place on December 16 between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m.
8) If you have problems or questions regarding any of these instructions, please call Charlotte Bryson at 530-221-1993